Horse trekking at Rantakorpi farm
We wellcome you to enjoy Finnish countryside on horseback! Rantakorpi farm offers 1-2 hours horse treks for 1-4 riders on quiet country roads and trails in the forest. You may include in your ride coffee break or sausages made by fire.
We have three Icelandic horses, Estonian horses and a Finnish horse. All horses are trustworthy and easy to handle. Rantakorpi farm has also Finnish sheep, cows, dogs, cats, chicken and ducks as well as shepherd dogs. It it is possible to buy some wool or meat products and enjoy the friendly animals!
- 20min – 15e (beginners/little children)
- 1h – 35 € (1 rider)
- 1h – 25 € (2-4 riders)
- 1,5 h – 30 € (2-4 riders)
- 2h – 40 € (2-4 riders)
- Snack break 5€ / person, includes drinks and snack, about 30min additional time
- Lunch break 10€ / person, includes roasting sausages by fireplace in the Finnish style and Coffee & Pulla, additional time about 1 hour.
* We can lend you a riding helmet!
* We take care of the horses together so you will have a chance to learn and spend some time with them. Therefore be prepared for and extra 30-45minutes in addition to the time of riding.
* We require riders to have their own insurances